[extropy-chat] Re: The Force of Human Freedom

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 05:20:52 UTC 2005

I never liked the term Post-modernism too much, but here you are using
it to group together two concepts (cultural and moral relativism,
anti-scientism) that have nothing to do with each other.
On the contrary I think that cultural and moral relativism is an
application of the scientific method to cultural and moral thinking:
recognizing that "absolutes" actually depend on who is measuring what
and how.
G.