[extropy-chat] Re: [wta-talk] A second book project

Jay Dugger jay.dugger at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 00:15:21 UTC 2005

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 18:52:43 -0500, Hughes, James J.
<james.hughes at trincoll.edu> wrote:
> This hi-larious use of a saccharine children's book:
>
> http://www.bitfurnace.com/TheCuddlyMenace/

Dammit! I just now independently found this link. Folks, this is
absolutely not to be missed. It reminds me of some the satire from
Orion's Arm. I have seen nothing better than this since Stross blogged
about an image of Cthulhu-Na-Gig. No link for that; it much too
dangerous. It left me temporarily blind).

--
Jay Dugger
BLOG: http://hellofrom.blogspot.com/