[extropy-chat] Bill Moyers' Comments - Debunked

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 16:24:53 UTC 2005

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/009475.php

The above blog article clearly and conclusively debunks the claims of
Bill Moyers regarding his claims that conservatives are intent on
destroying the environment. Particularly, his quote attributed to Regan
admin Interior Sect'y James Watt is entirely fabricated.

It seems I'm seeing a lot more of this these days, where leftists are
fabricating quotes out of whole cloth to attribute to their enemies in
the belief that nobody will do any fact checking (at least nobody in
the left controlled media). My recent experience with Dr. Pipes and the
fabrications of islamists in smearing him are one notable example.

Bill Moyers is a leftist, as I have previously said, a luddite of the
midwest populist variety, who has been of immense importance in
propagandizing to the American public that the leftist elites of the
media the idea that they care about 'folk' like them.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)