[extropy-chat] RE: extropy-chat Digest, Vol 17, Issue 8

Rick aperick at centurytel.net
Tue Feb 8 03:46:04 UTC 2005

>"Reason" wrote: Option C: revolt against the oppressor. We are already
being asked to choose between 10 years of one thing or 5 years of another.
I'm not accepting that, so why accept this sort of thing? Boxes are for
breaking out of - that is the essence of transhumanism.
/>

It was nothing more than a simple thought experiment. Yet I still find you
revolting :) "Boxes are for breaking out of - that is the essence of
transhumanism" -- I can agree with that.