[extropy-chat] Bill Moyers' Comments - Debunked

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Wed Feb 9 23:53:06 UTC 2005

Eugen, you are right. Correct. Absolutely. This infighting is making
me delete posts at once if I see they're from folks who argue
politics.  I didn't come to this list to read politics, there are many
lists for that. This list is for extropy, transhumnaism, the future,
AI, extending life, things of that sort.

Please, folks, let's stay with the original program and outsource the
rest.

Remember what happened with the "Gun posts" of yore? We almost blew
ourselves to pieces.

Regards,
MB