[extropy-chat] Reccommendations for a mailing list

Dan Clemmensen dgc at cox.net
Thu Feb 10 00:53:42 UTC 2005

Hi.

I would like to subscribe to a mailing list that focuses on topics
related to the
impact of science and technology on humanity, with an emphasis on major
and potentially positive changes, such as nanotech and AI.  I would
expect such
a list to attract brilliant and innovative people, and I would expect
that on such a list
the majority of the posts would be positive, insightful, and future-focused.

Does anyone know where I can find such a list?