AnarchoCyphertopian technologies(wasRE:[extropy-chat]Reccommendations for a mailing list)

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 06:21:19 UTC 2005

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Eugen Leitl
>
> Spam and viruses has pushed your friends offline, Spike? Why didn't you
> tell them that Apple Mac doesn't have any known viruses, and there are
providers who will
> filter your mail for you? Or mail agents which will?

I shoulda.  I had a mac until 1999, and I liked it.  Very
competent hardware, never did get viruses.

Eugen, I recall you are a newlywed, so happy Valentines Day
to you both and happy 400th anniversary of Miguel de Cervantes
Saavedra's novel Don Quixote de la Mancha, one of my faves.
My bride and I decided to make it a Rocinante weekend
(Rocinante being the name of Quixote's gallant steed and
my bike.)  Eliezer assures us that there is an infinite amount
of fun.  I believe that if not infinite, there exists a
very large amount of it, because I've had so much more of
it than I deserve.  {8^D