[extropy-chat] damien's psi book

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 14:51:27 UTC 2005

Car accidents WHERE? Here or in a metareality? If this is a simulation,
what does it matter to you? People who don't like the risks inherent in
life in this universe tend to be excessively solipsistic in thinking
the universe was meant for them personally and are pissed off at
reality whenever it proves that this is not quite so. Reality bites.
Get over it.

--- Hara Ra <harara at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> An unavoidable hazard is something for which there is no reasonable
> preventive and effective action. Too many to count. Car accidents,
> for example.
>
> At 04:04 AM 2/18/2005, you wrote:
>
> >--- Hara Ra <harara at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Sorry there (not). I am talking about physical non simulated meat
> > > reality.
> > > Assuming only god gets to be god is your error.....

> The
> form of
> evolved

> meat
> >
> >Then perhaps you ought to detail what you mean by 'unavoidable
> hazards'...
> >
> >=====
> >Mike Lorrey
>
> ==================================