[extropy-chat] New animation

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Sat Feb 26 01:57:25 UTC 2005

You are right, and initially I wanted to show a milky soup of bots in the liquid tank, but it would not be clear enough to the eye or easily understood by the mainstream. So I opted for a simple and generalized depiction, more suited for a mainstream audience. In some cases the knowledge that you and I have on these subjects would actually require an explanation with the animation, so to avoid this, in this scene I have condensed the events in an over simplified way. Perhaps the more animations I do, the more I will be able to produce a variety of levels and new ways of achieving them. I've been so busy with Jim lately and his treatment that I actually feel pretty good when I can manufacture any project these days! I do acknowledge that you are not only right, but very observant, and thank you for looking!
Gina`