[extropy-chat] John Perry Barlow vs The Man (his request)

Amara Graps Amara.Graps at ifsi.rm.cnr.it
Sat Jan 1 14:47:40 UTC 2005

As a follow up, I suggest to spread the word on his request
(from
barlow.typepad.com/barlowfriendz/2004/12/the_windmill_ta.html#more)

----------------
 " I need to supplement my legal team and sharpen my research, and
 I would like your help in doing so. I'm looking for a criminal
 lawyer who is a confident litigator, a constitutional authority,
 and someone who is well-versed in the history and nuances of
 administrative search procedure. Any suggestions will be
 welcome, as will any research that might strengthen my case. If
 you're a lawyer or law professor yourself, I would appreciate
 your counsel. Even if you think it's a doomed mission, I'd like
 to hear from you (though I don't promise to listen)."

(contact him via his blog or at: barlow at eff.org )

Amara