[extropy-chat] Dead is Dead (was (no subject))

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Wed Jan 5 18:44:33 UTC 2005

Ah, what a question! Yes, continual footage of man-made horrors should
"raise consciousness" and would likely be a very good thing in many
respects.

That said, I quit watching TV news because it was all such hyped up
nasty negative stuff. What good will it do the world if I don't sleep
well at night and thus slack off on my job? None.

Conundrum. I vote against war. But how to take out the Pol Pots of
the world without it?

Regards,
MB