[extropy-chat] mainstream media

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 7 15:55:54 UTC 2005

Thanks Amara.  My mainstream media news source these days
is mainly BBC and Business Week.  I like the British take
on things.  If I need more info, it all comes from the
internet.  The internet rocks, it gives us control, it
provides such a wide array of opinion.

Question for the Brits: how is BBC perceived in Jolly Olde?
Do you guys view it as biased?  Or middle of the road?

spike