[extropy-chat] (no subject)

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 23:40:01 UTC 2005

In my experience and opinion the media of late is far less critical of
the  US administration than they should be.  It is part of the job of
a free press to be criticize where criticism seems to be due.

BTW, there was an article today in CNN about part of the
administration buying favorable media coverage.   Now that is a true
perversion of a free press.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/01/07/bush.journalist.ap/index.html

- samantha