[extropy-chat] change of topic

Ned Late nedlt at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 19:27:13 UTC 2005

Okay, but if K-12 is a babysitting service, then scrap
it and let the parents do the babysitting themselves.
It's not so much a question of school financing to me,
it's treating the children as human. Rather than be
sentenced to thirteen years of bad schooling I might
rather be executed, thirteen years is a long time
(think of 1992-2005).
 Look, even if Scott Peterson will be on death row for
thirteen years, at least he gets three hots and a cot;
he gets a private cell plus maybe cable.