[extropy-chat] change of topic

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 19:50:29 UTC 2005

Why would you say that?

David Lubkin has commented on his experience homeschooling his daughter
on this list in the past. From all of my friends who homeschool their
kids, it doesn't seem that hard. Nor do you have to be educated
yourself. Many folks recruit friends with expertise to help out,
particularly if they have their own business. The kids intern with the
business, and the business owner gets free or low cost labor.

--- Kevin Freels <cmcmortgage at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> That may be true, but It's not like you can give a kid 2 hours of
> instruction and then leave for work for 6 hours. Instead, wouldn;t
> that 2
> hours of instruction time be spread out over a period of 4-6 hours?

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)