[extropy-chat] change of topic

Kevin Freels cmcmortgage at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 11 22:39:46 UTC 2005

 As a result of doing what they
> need to do to avoid unemployment, many parents find
> themselves without time or energy to interact with
> their children during the week beyond maybe dinner
> together - and sometimes not even that.

I find many people who agree with you, but the real problem here is that
people simply want to "have" too many nice things. The second job goes to
support the second car payment, big screen TV, etc when a couple really
could live off of one income, albeit in a smaller house with two less
expensive "paid for" cars.