[extropy-chat] Huygens: First visitor to Titan

Chris Hibbert hibbert at mydruthers.com
Fri Jan 14 19:58:59 UTC 2005

> The first science results (for example: images) will be shown at
> another press briefing at about 20:45 CET this evening from ESOC
> in Darmstadt. I don't know the best web site in which to see
> them, but you should probably start here:

The Exploratorium is planning several webcasts on Huygens.

http://www.exploratorium.edu/saturn/cassini.html
http://www.exploratorium.edu/webcasts/

Friday, January 14, 2005
10:00 a.m. PST

Saturday, January 15, 2005
2:00 p.m. PST
What Do the Pictures Mean?

Saturday, January 22, 2005
2:00 p.m. PST
How Far Have We Gone?

They will also be likely to update their website as interesting results
become available.

Chris
--
It is easy to turn an aquarium into fish soup, but not so
easy to turn fish soup back into an aquarium.

Chris Hibbert
hibbert at mydruthers.com
http://mydruthers.com