[extropy-chat] Harvard president criticized over comments

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 23:18:30 UTC 2005

--- Kevin Freels <cmcmortgage at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I just read a new story Sunday from my local paper that contradicts
> these ideas. It stated that girls were kicking the arses of boys in
> all areas of acedemics right now including math and science. It also
> stated that a higher percentage of girls are getting high school
> diplomas and college degrees.

What is going on right now is that in elementary school and high
school, the feminazi NEA is persecuting boys who refuse to act like
girls with testicles.

There are, as a result, now more women than men in college. However,
women are still underrepresented in engineering and sciences. They come
to par only when you start counting things like sociology as a
'science'.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)