[extropy-chat] MLK, JFK, RFK, Lennon...

Ned Late nedlt at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 02:32:18 UTC 2005

It was a joke referring to famous people who get shot
for their beliefs. You know, as in
'accidentally-on-purpose'. This is not to say
conspiracy is necessarily involved, but how
convenient.
Remember when the Pope was shot? Well, it wasn't just
a whim on the part of the shooter. There are
conspiracies, real and imagined.