[extropy-chat] Campaign Launched Against Dietary Supplements

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Wed Jan 19 21:25:42 UTC 2005

BillK wrote:

>Without controls, there could be anything in these magic pills. I am
>sure that if you were paying 100USD per month for 'organic Alaskan
>worms', then you would be convinced that eating worms was good for
>you.

More to the point, I wouldn't be spending the $100 in the first place
unless I was already convinced about the efficacy of eating the worms.
(Full disclosure: I run a website that sells these sorts of dietary
supplements, and worms ain't on the list!)

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com

New Jersey Transhumanist Association:
http://www.goldenfuture.net/njta