[extropy-chat] TMS

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Thu Jan 20 03:37:39 UTC 2005

spike wrote:

>>>Why is that
>>>

>>A number of reasons.
>>First, they do not want to expand their population.
>>Second, the Chinese have not been conditioned by 'political correctness'
>>of the form we know in the West. They are basically racists ... -- Dirk
>>

>i get that, but if life gets pretty good in china, they wont
>be able to keep outsiders out.  one way or another they will
>make their way in, just as they do here.  that should be
>interesting to watch.  spike

I don't think that will be any more true of China than it is of Japan.
Any nation that *really* wants to keep out immigrants both legal and
illegal can do so with no major problems.
Apart from that, where would they come from? Africa? China already ships
back N Koreans who manage to escape.

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-