[extropy-chat] Re: Message 4 ....4. A Call to Arms in the War of Evolution and an Inquiry about

astrophysics1 astrophysics1 at tcinternet.net
Sat Jan 22 20:00:17 UTC 2005

It sounds like you are preaching. Being an atheist that distracts me. But
maybe it sounds like you have been reading extropy chat for a long time and
you were a volcano of thoughts waiting to explode. And this resulted in a
huge explosion of thoughts on your philosophy of life. I find 80% of them
interesting. But I don't know where to start. Can we start the conversation
over. And break it down into bits and pieces??? I would love to discuss some
of these ideas with you.