[extropy-chat] Stalinist transgender 'warrior'

Jeff Medina analyticphilosophy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 21:10:50 UTC 2005

"I have nothing whatsoever against transgenders."

Then I imagine you should have said "with Stalinists like this on our
side, we won't need enemies" rather than "with transgendered
Stalinists like this [...]", the latter of which implies that being
transgendered & Stalinist is worse than "plain" Stalinist.

"It is Leslie Feinberg's neo-Stalinism that is ominous. Stalinists and
neo-Stalinists are totalists, with a different ideology than fascists
yet advocating the same system of exile, imprisonment, torture,
execution."

Could you point out where on Feinberg's site, or on the WWP's site,
any gross exile, imprisonment, torture, or execution is advocated? Or
is your reason for this strong claim purely anecdotal?

J.A.M.