[extropy-chat] Who is really the dominant gender?

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed Jan 26 06:43:43 UTC 2005

On Jan 25, 2005, at 5:04 PM, Mike Lorrey wrote:

> --- Ned Late <nedlt at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Right again, but how many women go into parks and grab mens' wallets?
>> How many women rape men? How many serial killers are women? How many
>> women commit atrocities in war?
>
> How many women HAVE to do any of these things to make their way in the
> world? A smile and a wink will get them all they want.

Have we deteriorated to this level of pap again?   Does the future not
need us after all?  Do we really have time to waste on such an
exchange?

Wait a sec though.

Is the above implying that men have to rape women, grab wallets or
become a serial killers (!) in order to "make their way in the world"?!

I can tell you for damn sure that a smile and a wink does not get many
women what they want no matter how desirable they may be to how many
suitors.    I have yet to meet a woman who only wanted that much or was
completely happy when she got it.  Or do you mean "all" as not ALL but
as referring again to the things above?

Want to try again or just move along to another subject?

- samantha