[extropy-chat] Support your local transhumanist artist

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 26 21:28:46 UTC 2005

I remember reading a story like that about 30 years ago. I forget the
title and author but the term used in this novel was
"timeliner" for the consciousness that jumped forward from body to body
until his consciousness was captured in the year10,000
and .... I won't spoil the rest of the story if the book is still out there.