[extropy-chat] Support your local transhumanist artist I

Technotranscendence neptune at superlink.net
Thu Jan 27 00:22:46 UTC 2005

On Wednesday, January 26, 2005 6:04 PM Damien Broderick
thespike at satx.rr.com wrote:
>> The reminds me of the Alice Sheldon's
>> (AKA James Triptree, Jr.) short story
>> "Backward, Look Backward."
>
> Oh, and it's "Backward, Turn Backward."

Ah, that explains why I couldn't find it online.:)

> In SYNERGY, Vol. 2, and her own CROWN
> OF STARS. (I don't think I've read it.)

I read the former -- or most of it -- a number of years ago.  If my
memory's not completely shot -- and I don't want to look it up online
now (I'm on a different workstation) -- that volume also had a story on
surfing by Rucker.

Cheers!

Dan
     See "Ust Contra Tebye" at: