[extropy-chat] so is America fascist yet?

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Thu Jan 27 09:50:43 UTC 2005

Agreed.  The evils we face in our government are not limited to
Republicans or even to the Bush administration, evil as it is.   911
and the way it was handled should be more than proof enough of a level
of rotten evil for most people.    But the Clinton administration set
up many of the power grabs and conditions that the Bush administration
has built from.   I published this admittedly in your face although
simplistic little piece to point out the dangerous trends rather than
to cast simple partisan aspersions.   I am surprised that some think my
doing so is a clear statement of where I stand politically.  I know
people all over the political spectrum who are as deeply concerned as
I.  So I hardly see what my personal political position has to do with
it.

- samantha