[extropy-chat] so is America fascist yet?

Jeff Medina analyticphilosophy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 18:30:22 UTC 2005

While some of the actions you list might rightly be called fascist,
your listing them certainly does not support your claim that the Bush
administration is "less fascist" than the others. A rather more
comprehensive comparison between the full programs of the various
administrations would be needed to determine that in a reasonable
sense.

Also, see the links I provided for an explanation of what
characterizes fascism [in annotated bullet point format in the case of
the first link, quite referenceable] as I mean it here if you'd
seriously like to compare "degree of fascism" across American
presidencies.