[extropy-chat] so is America fascist yet?

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Thu Jan 27 21:50:24 UTC 2005

In terms of being less dangerous to the world at large and more checked
by the people and various other factors, Yes, they are both in that
sense "better".    I also doubt either of them kowtow to or are under
the influence of fundamentalists.

Beside, who is "better" than whom is hardly the point.

- samantha