[extropy-chat] Re: is america fascist yet?

Ned Late nedlt at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 02:33:20 UTC 2005

Let's give the coming Iraq election-- and those Iraqi
elections coming afterwards-- a chance, before we call
the current administration fascist. If Iraq eventually
succeeds in transforming into a democracy then the
Bush administration wins and will not be remembered as
fascist.
The victors write the history books. If the Axis had
won WWII we'd be eating sushi & rice and reading in
German how Hitler vanquished Communism 60 years ago.