[extropy-chat] so is America fascist yet?

Dustin Wish with INDCO Networks dwish at indco.net
Fri Jan 28 18:52:48 UTC 2005

Such a waste of a good email forum to hear talk of hate and wasting of
minds. Instead of focusing on technology, the topic, we waste time and
resource and turn this forum into a denigrated chat room atmosphere. I guess
we can now sit around and wait for Jesus's return unless you’re an atheist
and then he is just a nice jew guy who liked woodworking. Oh, someone tag
the german with an RFID, big brother might want to follow his anger around
for a while see if it leads him to France...lol