[extropy-chat] Soyuz Hubble Repair Mission

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Fri Jan 28 18:57:24 UTC 2005

OTV boosting to higher orbit would be good - but it is my understanding
that the ISS has a cloud around it. Not the neighborhood you'd want to
put your shiny clean telescope in.

We could boost Hubble to a different inclination (OTV, progress) so
that a mission could reach it from the ISS

Then Soyuz over to the Hubble and back from the ISS.

A russian booster could park all the new bits next to the Hubble.

Then, put Hubble back at the end.

Then it would be up to Story Musgrave to come out of retirement and
save the day!