[extropy-chat] Call for contributions: "Intro to H+" book

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Sat Jan 29 01:36:42 UTC 2005

Given human past tendancies to exterminate those who have some
difference in outward appearance it would be best if a poshuman would be
like a camelion.... keep a relatively human appearance while in the
company of the old-style humans and transhumans in public and adopt  a
more unique appearance in private.

Alternatively generate a hologram  to customize outward appearances  to
the percieved comfort level of the observer.  Essentially clothes could
be replaced by a hologram to mask  more functional body function and
body maintence suits.