[extropy-chat] so is America fascist yet?

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sun Jan 30 09:40:26 UTC 2005

It sure as hell isn't preemptive war.    Do you believe the US and thus
the citizens of the US, their fortunes, lives and those of their
children are owed to the suffering of every people on earth?  Do you
further believe that the "cure" takes the form of preemptive strikes?
if not then what is the point of your question?   Do you believe
endless war serves up maximum extropy?

-s