[extropy-chat] The Force of Human Freedom [was - isAmericafascistyet?]

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 17:47:32 UTC 2005

The question was not asked to me, but I will try answering.
Greg, you are correct in the sense that younger immigrant generations
are probably MORE inclined to religiously-motivated violence than the
older generations. In my opinion the simpler explanation the young
have seen the old making an effort to become integrated in european
society, and not achieving it (they still have worse jobs and living
conditions than the average). So they feel powerless and seek an
identity they can live with in the religion of their grandfathers.
A solution? Simple, cure the disease and not the symptom.
G.