[extropy-chat] Re: The Force of Human Freedom

Amara Graps Amara.Graps at ifsi.rm.cnr.it
Mon Jan 31 08:10:07 UTC 2005

> > http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/front/map/

Amara:
> Sheesh...!!  Now PBS too??
>
> With  that relentless hammering of fear, how do you folks sleep
> at night, or get out of bed in the morning?

Greg Burch:
>Yes, it's pretty bad when reliably anti-American PBS does a
>report like this.  What if it's true?

I give no more thought to Al Qaeda than to the trash in my town
that I wish the townspeople would learn to recycle. I have many
threats in my life. Al Qaeda is small one compared to many larger
ones.

Do you recognize seige mentality, Greg?  It steals from your
life. I don't understand how any life-loving person can accept
living their life looking over their shoulder every minute. It
makes you old very fast.

Amara
www.amara.com