[extropy-chat] Call for contributions: "Intro to H+" book

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Mon Jan 31 21:40:03 UTC 2005

Greg Bear's _Eon_ touched on this in spots - characters w/o noses, and
some radicals that were more fish-like or a pattern of random
convenience.

To build on the notion of  "squishy sentimentalism" - which I like, and
find as a great reference - it is obvious I think that some things will
remain well outside our understanding until we do change form. The
limit to our current space suit isn't just biological, but may be
logical as well.

]3