[extropy-chat] Question of Constitutional Law

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Fri Jul 1 11:37:16 UTC 2005

Art. I, Sec. 10:

"No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of
Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any
Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or
engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as
will not admit of delay."

Joseph