[extropy-chat] Transhumanism == militant fascism (apparently)

Adrian Tymes wingcat at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 4 23:26:33 UTC 2005

--- Neil Halelamien <neuronexmachina at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=154788&threshold=0&cid=12979847
>
> So how does one go about debating people like this? Is it even
> possible? Are there any relevant points they make which we need to
> keep in mind?

Read the responses to that comment.  (By date/timestamp, some of them
apparently written after you posted the above.)  Yes, there will be
individuals who spread misinformation and negative opinions about us.
Get the facts out there enough, and the light of truth will start
blasting away these shadows almost on its own.