[extropy-chat] Re: themes in anti-transhumanist arguments

c c beb_cc at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 20:56:39 UTC 2005

What I mean by a weak stomach turning me off that which is 'natural':

when you are young you want to get dressed up and go to a fancy restaurant; when you are old you want to get out of a restaurant so as to ingest some metamucil and lie down.

When one is young one wants to get someone in bed for sex; when one is old one wants to get someone out of bed so as to put the dentures in to soak for the night.

http://mail.yahoo.com