Army re-enlistment ahead of schedule, was: Re: [extropy-chat] give a small window into the military mind

Alfio Puglisi puglisi at arcetri.astro.it
Wed Jul 6 15:55:45 UTC 2005

Hmm, it's sometimes difficult to follow this kind of news from 6,000 miles
away. Given that the media picture about this is uniformly negative, while
the Army picture is instead quite positive, one cannot avoid the
impression that everything is spinned this way or the other. Thanks for
all the data.

Alfio