Army re-enlistment ahead of schedule, was: Re: [extropy-chat] give a small window into the military mind

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed Jul 6 19:50:30 UTC 2005

More likely explanation is that the stats are biased to attempt a
lemming effect on others to re-enlist.  Unless you have been hiding
in a very deep foxhole indeed it doesn't look like a very
intelligent choice.  Of course the economy looks pretty poor outside
the military and their may be other contributing factors.   I would
want independent verification of such statistics at the very least.

- samantha