[extropy-chat] Re: themes in anti-transhumanist arguments

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 7 03:51:33 UTC 2005

Or if he did mean Enoch, he was referring to Genesis
chapter 5 verse 24, whereunto it sayeth:  Enoch
"walked with God; then he was no more for God took him."

I suspect however that what actually happened
is that Enoch walked, then he was no more, for
two or three Philistine heatherns took him, and
whacketh him with a baseball bat, wherefore to
taketh away his myrrh.