[extropy-chat] a comparison with London bombings

giorgio gaviraghi giogavir at yahoo.it
Sat Jul 9 07:09:25 UTC 2005

--- c c <bebI don'y know about Al Qaeda interests but
they have plenty of options to create and spread
terror.
Since they are utilizing suicide bombers they could
easily send trucks full of explosives in New York
bridges or tunnels, destroying them, killing thousands
and paralyzing an entire city for months if not years.
Do the same in London or whichever city they may
select, destroy cruise ships by ramming them with
small boats full of explosives and so on.
If you consider the options they have endless
alternatives and possibilities that we can't forese
nor prevent.
Our only alternative is to fight them by
1 identify them wherever they are
2-capturing or killing them asap
3-get rid of their leaders by reaching each one of