[extropy-chat] feeling more better

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sat Jul 9 11:13:30 UTC 2005

On Jul 8, 2005, at 4:44 PM, c c wrote:

> England has to do what it must, but they wont necessarily be safer,
> they will just feel better. My uneducated guess is the war wont be
> won until neutron bombs are used in such locations as Tora Bora and
> other hangouts for the al qaeda unemployed.

If I were to express my abhorrence in a similar way then I would wish
that you and those who agree with you would be at ground zero if such
a thing was done.  But since I understand what you apparently miss I
would not wish that on you.  What you are missing is that all "those.
people" are all potential immortals.  Exactly why do they deserve to
miss eternity for some real or imagined stupidities of their
(relatively) *very* early childhood?  We who have not learned yet to
truly understand indefinitely long life or understand its requisites
are willing to kill all too easily.

- samantha