[extropy-chat] feeling more better

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Sun Jul 10 00:31:32 UTC 2005

Samantha Atkins wrote:

> We are every one an "idiot and moron" compared to what we seek to
> become.

I must say, this is one of the most concise ways of describing my own
attitude towards our current relationship to our hopefully-impending
transition to Posthumanity that I have ever read. I've tried to say the
same thing many times, in many ways, but this is just perfect.

Hope you don't mind if I borrow it now and again.

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com
New Jersey Transhumanist Association: http://www.goldenfuture.net/njta
PostHumanity Rising: http://transhumanist.blogspot.com/ (updated 6/14/05)