[extropy-chat] Why Australians will never be prosperous

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sun Jul 10 04:44:10 UTC 2005

>Really?  Where did you derive this conclusion?  What type of
>"hunger"?  I have been part of this particular scene for a couple of
>decades now.  I certainly look for a level of "hunger"if you will.

Samantha,

Whether it is true or not, perhaps it is a fashionable concept
presently..
Didn't Steve Jobs say this at Stanford recently? I keep seeing
references in the news to this 'hunger' aspect of entrepreneurs.

http://news-service.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/grad-061505.html
http://news-service.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/