[extropy-chat] Death Toll

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Mon Jul 11 13:09:58 UTC 2005

I would like to posit that we view the lives as equal in value, or we
wouldn't be in Iraq in the first place.

I think we need to consider the origins of what we believe as a
group, where it came from, how it came about. What do we need to do
for it to thrive, aside from popular acceptance. Will Iraq and the
people of Iraq be better off in 100 years for this having happened or
not?

Let's change scale. Tomorrow doesn't matter. It is too immediate.
Give me a year as a hundred. It is not the day to day dealings and
beliefs that will carry us, it is the results. Results don't come
from rehashing arguments, obviously, but a stalwart commitment to the
positive. Maintenance of this requires more courage than the offering
of any opinion, more time than the average person is allowed.

]3