[extropy-chat] what can you show us?

c c beb_cc at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 23:28:22 UTC 2005

I overreacted, got nervous after the London attacks.
A childish remnant from the Vietnam era where if you were young enough you saw the war in terms of black & white, from both sides. Now I don't trust anyone. With age, info from abroad appears less trustworthy-- there is no true international law or reliable information from overseas, is there? We don't even receive reliable information domestically.You chose your stance on this war thanks to the sum total of all you were told, didn't you? What I've been told is inconclusive, so I err on the side of the nation I live in.
Can you direct us to the url of a smoking gun that can't be denied? Can you provide overwhelming evidence?

http://mail.yahoo.com