[extropy-chat] what can you show us?

c c beb_cc at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 03:48:23 UTC 2005

This is all true yet still it appears international
law is too undefined to do much with. Even domestic
legal process is vague-- few get a jury of their
actual peers, as they are supposed to. Judges aren't
usually impartial, they are chosen to uphold very
conservative community standards.

By 'scatter' I meant innucleate; enough of the regime
remains to pose a threat.

=== message truncated ===